CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kentucky Fried Dog?


Okay here's a funny story. Well at least it was to me but it's probably one of those had to be there kind of stories. Anyway I had taken two of my dogs to the groomer Thursday afternoon and went to pick them up around 6:00. On the way home I stop by KFC to get some potato wedges (love them!) and a drink. I wait in line behind this car that takes forever! and my dog Daisy decides she wants to sit on my lap. Then the car leaves and it is my turn so I pull up and the girl opens the window and tells me the total so I get my money and as I start to hand it to her Daisy decides it smells too good in there and jumps out of my car and into the drive-thru window! I hear the manager behind her ask if that dog just jumped in the window. It shocks me at first, my money goes flying out the window and all over the ground, then I am so embarrassed and keep apologizing, then I get the giggles and I can't quit laughing! The girl was really nice about it, she handed me back my dog and just said that she had to go wash her hands. Then she comes back and gets me a new order of potato wedges. I wonder how often that happens! I normally don't drive around with my dogs in the car and now I guess I know why! She can be such a stinker at times but mostly she's sweet. Here's the culprit:



So next time you go to KFC watch out you just might get served kentucky fried dog!

8 comments:

Emily Lauren

ha ha ha ha. That is hilarious. I was cracking up reading it, so it wasn't a had to be there story. Oh. . . that's so funny! Thanks for sharing, ha ha.

Lana and Terry

Paula, you are seriously a crack-up! I can't believe some of the things that happen to you. But anyone that loves KFC deserves to get a Kentucky fried dog:) Remember our stop at KFC in Show Low? What you thinkin' girl? Maybe a daily stop at Sonic should be the ticket!!

Diana Waite

okay, that made me laugh! To funny!!

theleavittranch

oh heavens I have never thought about that I take Gracie with me a lot. So funny I will be prepared. I would have loved to seen that though.

Nat & Tommy

i cant stop laughing...ive read your stinkin post like 12 times today!

cindy

So funny! I'm glad to know that its not only me that is draw to the smell at KFC!

Christie Knight

Too funny..I can only imagine!

Anonymous

oh that is soooo hilarious!! payton and i were cracking up!!