CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

Melanie was induced today and delivered a healthy baby girl! #11 grandchild is here safe and sound. Ruby Yvonne Rojas was born at 2:55 p.m. Utah time, weighed 6 lb. 10 oz. and was just over 19 inches long. Mother and baby seem to be doing great. Here are a few pictures that they sent to me via cell phone.


Isn't she adorable?! I promise more pics when I get to Utah tomorrow. Can't wait to meet her!

4 comments:

cindy

its about time those Rojas's learned how to make girls...it really isn't that hard! Congrats to Mel and Gabe and those lucky brothers, who will have to protect her, her whole life!

Christie Knight

Wooo hooo! She is a cutie! Congrats Melanie and Gabe!

Kimberly

seriously looks just like gabe!!!

Lana and Terry

I can't believe you have pulled ahead of me with 11 grandkids. Just a few months ago, I was leading the pack with 9!! All the new little girls are so-o-o-o cute. Have so much fun in Utah kissing on Ruby and her brothers. Tell them all Congrats on a job well-done:)