CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

This year for St. Patricks' Day I was lucky to spend it in Utah. The day started out with green waffles and green milk for the kids.
Kinsley, Ryder and Redden enjoying their "irish" breakfast
Ranger on the other hand wasn't so sure about the green waffles

And doesn't Ruby make the cutest leprechaun?

Add in some shopping, some fabulous weather and Redden's cub scout blue and gold banquet and all in all it was a fine day!

3 comments:

Nat & Tommy

ha! SO cute!! im jealous you get to be there with all of them :( ..and really, your in utah still updating your blog and mel lives there and hasnt in what, 3 months!?

Christie Knight

Aw..Ruby is such a cutie! Happy St. Patricks Day!

Lana and Terry

Cute, cute grandkids you have!! I love that you had green food in honor of the day. I sometimes have green food in my refrigerator--I think it has just been there too long:)