CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dance Recital

Kinsley has been taking dance lessons and had her big recital on Saturday at the Higley Performing Arts Center. Kimberly bought me a ticket so I could go watch. As the music started playing and the kids started dancing, I got teary-eyed (I seem do that alot lately!) thinking back to the days when my girls were small and dancing in recitals. Then I realized that I no longer had to pay for lessons, dance clothes, shoes, costumes, recital fees, photographs, etc. and I cheered up considerably! It was fun to watch and Kinsley was adorable as a lion dancing to "The Lion Sleeps Tonight."

Kinsley in her costume

The proud Grandma with her little lion

Thanks for the ticket Kim, it was fun!

2 comments:

Trina

so so so cute!! I loved that you said you were happy you no longer had to pay for everything!!! So true!!

Kimberly

What a cutie!! Thanks for coming to support her.. she sure does love her grandma!!