CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

My Lips Are Sealed!

Yesterday I went with Kimberly to her ultrasound appointment to find out the sex of the baby she is having in May. I had this cute idea for her to let me find out and then I would buy something either pink or blue and wrap it up for Christmas and then they could find out what they are having by opening the present! Only no one thinks I can keep it a secret until then. I am so hurt that they have so little faith in me, I can't imagine why! Women and secrets go hand in hand don't you think?! Anyway my lips are sealed tight! And I'm not in politics so bribing won't help either, although I could use a good back rub, foot massage, someone to run my last minute Christmas errands, clean my house, etc. Let me know if your interested and we'll see what we can work out!

4 comments:

Kimberly

Haha.. your SO funny!! You tell and your dead meat!! Hey.. I obviously have faith in you... or I wouldn't be letting you keep this secret!!! Thanks for going with me!!! Luv ya

Lana and Terry

Okay this is way cute! I love that you are keeping such a good secret. I think I know what it is -I'll bet it is a girl or wait - maybe it is a boy - or MAYBE one of each! You had better let me know when the work is out. I'll be waiting!!!

Mary

That's sooo cute! You have to post it later...I can't wait!

theleavittranch

I can't believe you told me Paula. (jk) you better blog on Christmas so we can be let in on the secret. Merry Christmas!