CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weekend Getaway

This past weekend I was able to spend a few days with my aunt Lana and my sister Debbie at her beautiful cabin in Show Low. We had a great time! We visited, ate, shopped, ate some more, played dominoes, laughed (a lot!) and enjoyed the fantastic weather. We were having so much fun that we even stayed an extra day. I forgot my camera (darn it!) but I did manage to take one picture with my cell phone. Here is Lana and Debbie looking fabulous:


Thanks for the great time gals! Let's do it again soon.

7 comments:

Lana and Terry

You are way to funny! Seriously, I think you forgot that I was the one taking the picture and there were reporters in the back ground trying to take a picture of me:) "It definitely was a "memory trip!" And yes, I did come home and shower and do my hairs - if you know what I mean. Thanks Polly for all the fun - You are truly a fabulous niece!!

cindy

great picture...but how old does that make YOU!

Melanie Rojas

You are such a nerd. I can only imagine what else went on at that cabin that you're not posting about!

Stephanie Walker

Gross Lana! I think we all know what you mean! Sounds like a fabulous trip ;)

Anonymous

You crazy girls!! I heard it was a very fun trip with lots of laughing and eating. I'm glad you guys had such a good time! Next time, take your daughters along for the fun. Cute picture of Viva and Velma. You know they will turn in to them one day!

Lana and Terry

BTW, to all who might read this -- I meant my THIN hairs on my head! I have lost tons of hair this past year, and we kept kidding about my bald spots on my head. So sad, cause Paula and Debbie have thick, way cute hair! Yes, I'm jealous!!

dustyperle

Found your blog and thought I would say hello. These gals are so cute.