CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Highlight Reel

The dog days of summer are here and we're just trying to survive the heat! Here are a few highlights of the past month and what we've been up to.


Went to Wicked at Gammage
First time to see it and I really enjoyed it. Not really Ron's cup of tea but he was a good sport and went with me. (I think he thought they served food or something!)




Went to Oceanside
This year was a little different. For the first time in 14 years we didn't go to Oceanside as a family. Our family is getting too big and the budget wouldn't allow for it. But thanks to my generous older sister Debbie, I was able to go over and spend a few days at the beach with her family and my brother Terry and his family. We had a great time and the weather was fab!

Rode bikes around Coronado Island.
Boogie boarded up a storm!
What a couple of hot babes!
Went out on the pier and saw this cool pelican.


Went to Las Vegas
Last weekend Ron and I jumped in the car with our friends the Leavitts and went to Vegas. Didn't take any real pictures because: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!
So there you have it. Don't we lead an exciting life?!!