CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Reese's Pieces!

3 down, 1 more to go!

The third of our four baby girls has arrived! Reese Olivia Knight joined our family on Thursday, August 20th at 6:02 a.m. She weighed in at 7 lb. 7 oz. and was 21 1/4 in. long. She has a head full of dark hair and is a cutie!


Annie with her new baby sister

Mommy and her two girls

The proud daddy

Grandma Knight with #10

Papa loves his granddaughters

How precious

Welcome baby Reese, we already love you to pieces!

4 comments:

The McKnights

I can't believe I left my camera at your house so I can't even blog about Reese yet!:( But you're a good Grandma and atleast you did! You got some cute pic's! I am so in love with my new baby! Thank you so much for taking Annie in while we were at the hospital. She had so much fun! We're so honored to bring you grand baby #10! Love you!

Ashleigh and Zebb

yea!! kim told me on Thurs. that she had, had her! she's adorable!

but from the looks of it...i need to just come visit your blog instead of Kim's since she never updates hers!!

love ya mama knight

Anonymous

She's so cute! Thanks for blogging about it. I kept checking your kids' blogs and no one had it on yet! At least I can count on you!

cindy

Cute, Cute, Cute! She must have some great genes!