CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Homemade bread

Awhile ago Stephanie had gotten into bread making. She borrowed my old bosch and since she was getting more use out of it than I had been I decided to give it to her for her birthday. But then I realized that I missed having one and so for my birthday last month Ron surprised me and got me the new version. It had been awhile since I had made bread so we got together today at Steph's house so she could show me how she does it with her recipe. It wasn't that hard and if I do say so myself it turned out fabulous!

Grinding the wheat into flour
My new bosch in action
Steph and I in our cute mother's day aprons
Weighing the dough Kim stopped by to check out our work

The finished product, yum oh!
Did I actually make that?!!!!!

5 comments:

Nat & Tommy

HAHA! Nice picture mom! That looks like one I would take of myself! :) Where is Kim making ME jam?! and rude of all of you to do it while I am at work...you could have waited till Monday!!! And yay for doing a post on your own and only calling me twice :)

Kimberly

Im bummed I forgot my apron.. but that was my way of getting out of actually having to help! hehe! Thanks for the yummy bread... I need to make you that jam to go with it now!

Emily Lauren

Yum! I'm jealous- I love homemade bread! It looks delicious!!!

Lana and Terry

Okay, girl, I am so impressed with all of these talents you keep popping up with. I seriously need to learn "again" how to make bread (or not). Maybe I'll just depend on my wonderful niece to bring some by my house:)

Stephanie Walker

Way to go Mom! I think your batch turned out the prettiest!