CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Time Out for Women

On Saturday I was able to attend Time Out for Women with my sis-in-law Cindy and our two cousins Debbie and Pam. We didn't realize it was also for girls so the format was a little different. But it was fun, upbeat and very uplifting with lots of great music. We didn't want to pay their price of $17 for lunch so we had our own parking lot picnic.
Cindy and I looked like twins with our haircut, brown tops and skirts. We even got asked if we were sisters. What a compliment!You can't go anywhere with these women and not have fun. Thanks for taking me with you!

3 comments:

Melanie Rojas

Looks like fun. Especially the parking lot part. And what cute twinsies you and Cindy are. Now I really do have two mommies. Everyone says I look like Cindy.... and ask if I'm adopted.....and say I don't look like my other sisters.....is there something you need to tell me?

theleavittranch

That is alot of fun. I went a couple of years ago and loved it. The bread looks awesome too. You little Martha Stewart. See ya Tues. night at 6:15 or so.

cindy

Paula I think its time you tell Melanie the truth...I really need more grandkids! Thanks for always going with me.