CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Last Utah trip?

I just returned from spending a week in Utah with Melanie and the boys. Depending on how fast (or slow) their house sells, this may have been my last trip. Although I am super excited to have them move to Arizona, I will miss getting to visit Utah often. Some of the things I have grown to love:
Scenery, seasons and shopping! I love the mountains (especially with snow on the tops), the canyons, and the lake that Melanie lives by. I love that they have different seasons, the leaves in the fall are beautiful and even the snow is fun for a little while. And the tulips in the spring are gorgeous! The mosquitos in the summer are definitely not my favorite but the cooler weather is nice. I will miss shopping at Tai Pan, Gardner Village, Rodworks, Roberts crafts, the Wood Connection, Lehi roller mills, and many other cool places. (maybe that's a good thing!) And I will miss the hot springs heated pool and spas that are right across the street. But I will not miss the freezing cold!
While I was there Melanie celebrated her 31st birthday. We took the kids and went out to dinner and later that evening I made crepes and she had some friends over for dessert. She is such a special person, an amazing woman, a fabulous daughter and I love her so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Nat & Tommy

mom i am genually impressed on your quick posts and updates.. we were wrong about you :) Give it another month or so though and we will see :) HAPPY BIT|RTHDAY SMELLY! you old FART!

cindy

I cannot believe Melanie is 31...shes almost my age!!!!

KatieZ

I love Utah too! Your family is so fun.