CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here kitty kitty . . .

Since my last post was about a dog, I decided I would give equal coverage to the feline population. (Which after last weekend is slightly smaller!) Ron and his good friend and hunting buddy Sterling Leavitt went mountain lion hunting in Southern Arizona and both were successful. Ron was supposedly just tagging along for the fun of it but I knew he could not resist shooting one when the opportunity arose. It is a small tom but it is his first one and he was pretty excited. He is having it made into a rug that will one day adorn the walls of our home. I can hardly wait!

The hard working hunters with their results. Starting off 2009 with a bang!

4 comments:

theleavittranch

Those poor Kitty's They look like real cowboys with their Chaps on and all. I can't wait either to have a Mountain Lion lurking on my walls. Oh well if you can't beat them join them I went and bought me a Mountain Lion tag so I can go. How about you are you in? Looks like you need to add another page in the scrapbook.

Melanie Rojas

Redden says nice little pussy cat Papa! Looks like they had a good time and next the need to go with the cheeckless chaps! He he

cindy

You definatly have to have Ron build him a wildlife room so he can have all his conquests lined up for constant viewing. If he has it double as his "naked: room then he could also where the cheeckless chaps. Which is the only place they should be worn!

Emily Lauren

Go Ron! Lucky you to get a big mountain lion on your wall :).
I actually got the dry shampoo from Sally's. I just got it but I'm really liking it so far- my goal is to go a whole month without washing my hair, ha ha. :)