CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

World's Best Kettle Corn!

I stumbled upon the best kettle corn at Sam's Club the other day. It is by Popcorn, Indiana and on a whim I decided to buy a bag. OH MY GOSH! I practically ate the whole bag by myself! It was so good. I don't know how long it has been around but I have been clueless until now. It also comes in other flavors and when I went to Walgreens they had aged white cheddar that I knew Ron would love. It was delicious too, but if you like kettle corn you HAVE to try the original stuff. But watch out or you'll be addicted too. I'm already planning another trip to Sam's Club! And you can order all their flavors online. Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

Nat & Tommy

boo...kettlecorn is YUCK!!!!

Christie Knight

yum yum yum natalie!!!I absolutely love kettle corn!

The McKnights

I'll have to try this. I didn't use to like kettle korn but I've grown an appreciation for it.

Melanie Rojas

Went out and got some. Good but not the best I've had. Probably the best you can get out of a bag from the store. The fresh ones in Canton are the best. I ate the whole bag though so don't recommend anything else!