CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Resolutions

A new year always brings reflection on life and what needs to be changed or improved. Unfortunately I'm far from perfect and the list is always long! There was an article online that listed the top ten resolutions and they are:

1. Spend more time with family and friends.
2. Get fit.
3. Lose weight.
4. Quit smoking.
5. Enjoy life more.
6. Quit drinking.
7. Get out of debt.
8. Learn something new.
9. Help others more.
10. Get organized.

These are some really good goals I need to work on and since I don't have to worry about #4 or #6 (unless Diet Coke counts), I would like to add increasing my spirituality. A tall order indeed but what the heck anythings possible! How are your new years goals coming along? Let's encourage each other and see how we do. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Nat & Tommy

Look, now we both have comments..so keep on blogging!! :) As for the grill, if I actually had it I could take a wonderful picture! soon!....hopefully :(

Nat & Tommy

and as for diet coke...i wont tell anyone as long as i can still drink mt. dew!