CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Good News :) Bad News :(

Well I'll start off with the good news. . . Gabe got a really good new job! He was chosen from out of 200 applicants. The pay will be good and the benefits are great.

Now the bad news. . . It is back in Utah! My dream of having all my children living in Arizona is over for now. He will be working for Okland Construction in the safety field on a large commercial project just south of the Salt Lake Temple where the ZCMI mall used to be. Today is his first day and we wish him well. Ron will miss having him around as they have spent alot of time together and Gabe is lots of help. But we are happy that their family will be back together as I know it has been stressful for them living apart. We are already planning our next visit. I guess my shopping days in Utah will continue!

4 comments:

cindy

So sorry but Yeah roadtrip!!!!

theleavittranch

holy moly! that is awesome for gabe and melanie. Even more for you I just couldn't live without my cracked wheat.jk Just one thing you have to take me on your next shopping trip and or scrapbook fest.
love the cute valentines blog way cute

Melanie Rojas

Oh mom! You know you cried more when you thought you had no where to go visit! Missing out on the shopping and scrapbooking was just too much to take. And to think of not having Tepanyaki's again was torturing you I'm sure!

Anonymous

Too bad they won't be moving here! That would've been fun to have them around. But it is fun for you to have a place to visit! I'm gonna have to try out that Kettlecorn. Sounds delish! Here is my email for the bread recipe: tuckeho@hotmail.com Thanks! Can't wait to try it. My mom said you have a Bosch though. I want one!!