CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cinco de Mayo Celebration!

My brother Terry was born on cinco de mayo and this year he turned 60! (Can you believe I have a brother that is 31 years older than me?!) So my sister Debbie and I threw him a fabulous party at her casa. We enjoyed yummy mexican food and great company. Here's some pics of the big event:


Debbie whipping up some delicious non-alcoholic margaritas!

Everyone gathered around to enjoy words of wisdom from the birthday boy.

Debbie and I made him a scrapbook with various pics from his life. Very funny!

Terry with Scott Horne, one of his childhood friends.

Terry with his two sons, John and Sam. I'll bet you can guess where Sam got his height!

Terry with mom and dad. (That's Debbie clowning around behind!)

The two hostesses with the mostesses!!!

And lastly, me with my big bro.

Terry is a wonderful brother and so much fun to be around. Here's hoping for many more years to come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Nat & Tommy

rude sam and john got to go and not me and tommy?! Im appaled :)

Lana and Terry

Oh my Teence-Wayla! I love all these cute pics. I hope TJ knows what fabulous sisters he has (and of course, his fabulous niece -- Ahem!) I love that TJ is finally now 60, I have new teeth, and I don't know what he will tease me about now. Could he really find something wrong on this fabulous 63 yr. old body??