CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Ode to Joey

One of our nearest and dearest friends, Joey Mortensen, has been diagnosed with cancer and given only a short time to live. We are deeply saddened by this news and feel so bad for him, his sweet wife and family. Joey is so full of love, life and laughter and lots of fun to be around and we feel so very privileged to be his friends and part of the Larry group. We are bettter people because of our association with him and Vanessa and their great example. He was hospitalized recently and we were able to go visit him and take him some fro yo (he loves ice cream!) Here he is enjoying what little he could eat:

We love you Joessa and hope and pray for a miracle.

3 comments:

theleavittranch

DITTO!

cindy

Such a hard post. I ditto also!

Anonymous

Hey Paula,
Everytime I get an email update I think about you and Ron as well. I know they're such great friends of yours, and what a shock this must be. I still can't believe it.
I just love Joey and Vanessa.