CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Yesterday was my father's 83rd birthday. Wow, time sure flies doesn't it? Debbie, Terry and I were able to go to lunch with him and my mom to celebrate. He is a wonderful man and father with many good qualities. Thought I would share just a few:

Smart - I could ask him anything and he would know the answer. (Or have an opinion!)
Handy - He can fix or do anything and he has done many projects for me over the years. (Thanks dad!)
Funny - He has a great sense of humor and always makes us laugh with his jokes.
Tender - He loves his family and it shows in his emotions. (I definitely inherited that gene!)
Loving - He has become a devoted caregiver to my mom as her illness has progressed. (Gotta give him props for that!)


Dad and Mom

The lunch gang

Me and my Dad
I love you dad! Thanks for all that you have done for me and my family.

2 comments:

Nat & Tommy

where did you go to eat? HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!

The McKnights

I have to agree that you have a wonderful father! I am so happy to be related to him and know such a neat man! He is such a sweetheart! Happy Birthday, Grandpa J!!!